2019 Billy Goat OS901SPS (Subaru)
Call for Price
Billy Goat's self-propelled overseeder reduces fatigue associated with pushing and features intuitive forward and reverse operator controls. New to the unit is a blade design that reduces thatch and improves blade life due to its sharpened leading edge and attack angle combined with a new foot actuated height adjust that raises and lowers the reel effortlessly, providing more blade depth. The unit is 22" wide with an exclusive 11-blade slicing reel that floats along contours of yards increasing seed to soil contact and improving germination rates. The unit comes standard with a 30 lb. seed box that is generously elevated above the turf to eliminate any clogging that may occur from moisture. (Pictured with optional seed box cover.)
- OS901 Ser. New Blade Design: New blade design improves slicing, reduces thatch pick-up and extends blade life.
- Self-Propelled Hydrostatic Drive: With intuitive forward & reverse drive controls eliminate pushing to reduce fatigue. Simple auto release switch for transport in off position.
- OS901 Ser. Foot Pedal: New foot actuated height adjust raises and lowers the reel effortlessly and provides more blade depth. Conversion kit available for prior model, part no. 351611.
- OS901 No Thread, No Bolt Foldable Handles: Great for storage, transport and long life.
- OS901 Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment: Save on blade wear when compared to preset adjustments that may promote premature flail wear.
- Floating Cutting Head: With an exclusively designed 22" slicing reel floats with contours of yards, increasing seed to soil contact and improving germination rates.
- Dual Belts: Increases life and efficiency.
- Auto Drop System: Automatically starts and stops seed drop with reel engagement and disengagement, conserving valuable seed.
- OS901 Warranty: 3-year Honda and 5-year Subaru engine; 1-year machine
- Elevated Seed Box: Prevents moisture from clogging the seed drop and provides excellent visibility. Axle driven seed agitator eliminates belts and tire-on-tire systems.
- Engine Brand: Subaru
- Displacement (cc): EX270
- Number of Blades: 11
- Length (in.): 58.38
- Vertical Cutting Depth: .125 with up to .5 adj. for blade wear
- Cutting Depth
- .125 with up to .5 adj. for blade wear