2018 Husqvarna AR19 (968 98 21-02)
Husqvarna offers handy, efficient hollow tine aerators in self-propelled or towable models. The self-propelled models feature free wheeling outer tines for better maneuverability around corners with less turf damage. Additional side weights allow for improved ground penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines. A folding handle allows for easy transport and storage.
- Free-wheel design: The unique patented free-wheeling outer tines allow users to continue aerating without losing speed on tight corners and without damaging turf.
- Compact design: The compact design allows for convenient operation.
- Rear-wheel control: Rear-whee control, allowing adjustment of working depth and settings for maximum stability.
- Detachable weights: Additional side weights allow for improved ground penetration and are removeable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines.
- Aerating width: 19 in
- Aerating pattern: 3.8 in
- Aerating pattern: 4.2 in
- Number of tines: 30
- Detachable weights: Two 36 lb weights
- Aerating depth max: 3 in
- Aerating depth min: 0 in
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 288 lbs
- Product size, folded handle Height: 37 in
- Product size, folded handle Length: 39.5 in
- Product size, folded handle Width: 29.75 in
- Drive System: V-belt, permalube chain
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda GX
- Engine name: GX120
- Motor/engine model: HX2
- Power: 3 kW
- Power: 3.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 119.6 cm³
- Air filter type: Dual
- Oil capacity: 20.2 fl oz
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.53 gal (US)
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Coring Depth
- 3 in.
- 37 in.
- 288 lb.
- 29.75 in.
- 39.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda GX
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 119.6 cm³
- 3.5 hp