- Aerial Lift and Self Rescue Systems
- Arborist Education
- Ascenders, Descenders, Figure 8's and Belay Devices
- Boots, Logger Boots, Linesman Boots, Hikers, Work Boots
- Brushcutter Blades
- Bucket Truck Accessories
- Cabling and Bracing
- Carabiner, Snaps, and Connectors
- Chainsaw Bars, Chains and Accessories
- Chipper Blade Sharpening
- Chipper Blades
- Climbing Packages
- Edger Blades, Standard, Angeled-Beveled and Star
- Gear Bags and Rope Bags
- Gift Certificates
- Grease Guns and Accessories
- Hand Tool Pouches, Scabbards and Guards
- Hand Tools
- Hard Hats and Climbing Helmets
- Hedge Trimmer Blades
- Lawn Mower Blades
- Logging Equipment
- Oregon Power Now Equipment
- Plastic and Metal Fuel Containers
- Pole Pruner Packages
- Pole Saws, Adapters and Blades
- Positioning Straps
- Pruner Heads and Parts
- Saddles and Harnesses
- Safety Glasses
- SAFETY/PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Split Tails and Prusiks
- Stump Grinder Parts
- Throw Line and Weights
- Traffic Safety
- Trailer Racks and Accessories
- Trimmer Line
- Trimmer Parts
- Turf Accessories
- Wire Core and Rope Flip Lines
Deluxe Rope Bag
Durably-constructed bag stands up on its own for dependable performance.
- Perfect for storing lifeline ropes measuring 1/2" or 9/16" x 150', this bag is constructed of 1,200 denier nylon.
- Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior of the bag to help prevent it from collapsing.
- Handy quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use.
- A 1" ring offers easy attachment to the saddle.
- Features two outside pockets with convenient snap closures for storage of carabiners and other accessories.
- Top of bag features a zippered closure and a grommet for feeding rope through.
- The grommet is reinforced with leather for extra durability and is covered with a flap that keeps weather out.
- Measures 11" in diameter x 15" high.
Manufacturer Part No: