- Aerial Lift and Self Rescue Systems
- Arborist Education
- Ascenders, Descenders, Figure 8's and Belay Devices
- Brushcutter Blades
- Bucket Truck Accessories
- Cabling and Bracing
- Carabiner, Snaps, and Connectors
- Chainsaw Bars, Chains and Accessories
- Chipper Blade Sharpening
- Chipper Blades
- Climbing Packages
- Edger Blades, Standard, Angeled-Beveled and Star
- Gear Bags and Rope Bags
- Gift Certificates
- Grease Guns and Accessories
- Hand Tool Pouches, Scabbards and Guards
- Hand Tools
- Hard Hats and Climbing Helmets
- Hedge Trimmer Blades
- Lawn Mower Blades
- Logger Boots, Linesman Boots, Hikers, Work Boots
- Logging Equipment
- Plastic and Metal Fuel Containers
- Pole Saws, Adapters and Blades
- Positioning Straps
- Pruner Heads, Packages and Parts
- Saddles and Harnesses
- Safety Glasses
- SAFETY/PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Split Tails and Prusiks
- Stump Grinder Parts
- Throw Line and Weights
- Traffic Safety
- Trailer Racks and Accessories
- Trimmer Line
- Trimmer Parts
- Turf Accessories
- Wire Core and Rope Flip Lines
Bull Rope Deployment Bag
Durably constructed bag stands up on its own, yet is flexible enough to collapse for convenient storage.
Constructed from 1,200 denier nylon, this bag is ideal for storing a 5/8" x 200' lowering line.
Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior to help prevent the bag from collapsing when rope is fed into it.
Quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use.
Convenient drawstring top closure for quick and easy access.
A padded shoulder strap for easy and comfortable carrying.
Two roomy outside pockets for handy storage of block and rope.
Measures 15" in diameter x 18" high.
Manufacturer Part No: