- Aerial Lift and Self Rescue Systems
- Arborist Education
- Ascenders, Descenders, Figure 8's and Belay Devices
- Boots, Logger Boots, Linesman Boots, Hikers, Work Boots
- Brushcutter Blades
- Bucket Truck Accessories
- Cabling and Bracing
- Carabiner, Snaps, and Connectors
- Chainsaw Bars, Chains and Accessories
- Chipper Blade Sharpening
- Chipper Blades
- Climbing Packages
- Edger Blades, Standard, Angeled-Beveled and Star
- Gear Bags and Rope Bags
- Gift Certificates
- Grease Guns and Accessories
- Hand Tool Pouches, Scabbards and Guards
- Hand Tools
- Hard Hats and Climbing Helmets
- Hedge Trimmer Blades
- Lawn Mower Blades
- Logging Equipment
- Oregon Power Now Equipment
- Plastic and Metal Fuel Containers
- Pole Pruner Packages
- Pole Saws, Adapters and Blades
- Positioning Straps
- Pruner Heads and Parts
- Saddles and Harnesses
- Safety Glasses
- SAFETY/PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Split Tails and Prusiks
- Stump Grinder Parts
- Throw Line and Weights
- Traffic Safety
- Trailer Racks and Accessories
- Trimmer Line
- Trimmer Parts
- Turf Accessories
- Wire Core and Rope Flip Lines
Bungee Chain Saw Strap
Bungee design easily stretches when you're using saw and retracts when hanging close to your saddle or belt.
These 1-3/16" wide double box-stitched nylon webbing straps with 1" elastic easily adjust by attaching the rings to a snap on a saddle or belt.
Heat-sealed ends help prevent fraying.
A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
The ring and 225 snap style is 30" at rest and 45-1/2" long when fully extended.
The two ring style is 33-1/2" at rest and 48" long when fully extended.
The one ring style is 31-1/2" at rest and 44" long when fully extended.
Welded nickel plated rings are 2" in diameter.
Non-rust manganese bronze 225 snap.
Available in Blaze Orange.